Post a message

Residential Housing for my sister

Author: Anonymous (Los Angeles)
Posted: 09/13/2007 @ 10:35 pm
We are desparately looking for a residential, shared housing option for my sister who has bi-polar disorder. She does not work, yet can care for herself most of the time. Preferably located in Palmdale or Lancaster. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Author: JJ Holoubek (Alameda)
Posted: 09/14/2007 @ 11:49 pm
Hello Paula,

Thank you for writing. Here is a list of agencies from the Network of Care’s Los Angeles County Behavioral Health Service Directory that might be of assistance in finding residential care or a shared housing option for your sister:

Kings Care | A Safe Place Inc

Palmdale Discovery Center

Palmdale Mental Health Center

National Mental Health Association of Greater Los Angeles (MHA)

Residential Housing Options

Good luck and I hope this has been helpful. If you have any other questions or comments about Network of Care, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Best wishes,
JJ Holoubek
Assistant Client Relations Manager
Network of Care
Author: Anonymous (Seneca, Sandusky and Wyandot Counties)
Posted: 06/01/2012 @ 1:48 pm
she has behavioral problems, like to find something in sandusky counties. thank you!
Author: Kathy Sterbenc ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 08/24/2012 @ 10:50 pm


If you are still seeking housing information in Sandusky County, Ohio, please let me know. We'll do our best to identify resources there for you.

Thank you,

Kathy Sterbenc
Network of Care


Author: Anonymous (Chesterfield County)
Posted: 10/15/2012 @ 6:59 pm
Hello. This has nothing to do with what you posted, but thought maybe your agency could benefit from my service. We are called PAY 4 U Representative Payee Service. We work through Social Security here in Richmond, Va, are non-profit and are looking at branching out nationwide. With our clients we pay all their bills for them each month, whatever is left over is divided up over a 4 week period and then allowanced out to them at the end of each week so that they have money for personal care items, etc.. Their money is in an interest bearing account. Right now our services are free of charge and will be this way for a couple of months. We would be able to send forms to you for the clients to fill out and we will do the rest by signing them up with Social Security. Our office number is (804) 233-FORU (3678)if you have any further questions. If you know of another agency that may benefit from this service please pass us on. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Donna Y. Dillon/Owner P.S. Couldn't fit our e-mail or