Post a message


Author: Anonymous (Clark oh)
Posted: 04/29/2009 @ 10:00 pm
Message: I would like to have more information about it.
Author: Tim Workman (Orange)
Posted: 05/11/2009 @ 2:28 pm
Author: Anonymous (Lake)
Posted: 10/19/2017 @ 6:02 pm
My 37 year old sister has been suffering with schizophrenia and bipolar aggression for the last 19 years.. it was finally under control- Last summer to winter 2016 with the medication she had. (She had good conversation and studied to get her Drivers License back, good hygiene and no problems) In Dec 2016 her regular Dr. ended up changing to someone else for Lake County.. the new Dr. changed all her meds (not at our request) and since then her condition has been the worst we’ve seen since before she started medication! It’s been awful, non stop inappropriate talking, talking to no one, out bursts, bad hygiene and no matter how many times we’ve requested to go back to the medication she was on, the answer is no, be patient. Recently she’s been more violent and unpleasant to be around. It’s heading in the wrong direction. How do we request to transfer to a new Dr. ? The current Dr doesn’t understand the havoc her condition is having on the whole family. My mom is suffering from panic attacks and high blood pressure. The medication change has created the worst year of our lives. Can’t go on like this.
Author: Anonymous (Merced County)
Posted: 11/03/2017 @ 11:18 pm
she needs to be listened to and talked to. she don't know nothing she's expected to know. she needs friends to go out to places with. They can help a lot. Feed her ALOT of information about her illness, to her her experiences are real and she don't 1, THINK she's sick and 2. she don't know she's sick. So she sees a different world than you the parents do. fairy tales can be real to us, we need tender loving care. please listen, have her e-mail you a letter too, explaining herself and what she is perceiving, smarter people are very obnoxious, even our gov. senators get very very angry, look at how Elvis behaved. in other words have her write it out what IS bothering her. smother her with attention.
Author: Anonymous (Merced County)
Posted: 01/19/2018 @ 10:57 pm
imagine what war is like, if she has something in her brain that is wrong, can't fix it. have the doctor give her meds that she feels good by, that is because we have depression and manic depressiveness. WE don't feel good, we need to feel better, like street drugs do. only needing doctors' supervision. everywhere is like bad to us, as though we are IN a war or a big family fight. YOU SEE the results of depression, she is NOT feeling happy, she needs some medication that makes her feel good NOT depressed because of the things going on with her body. (brain). to us even the suicide people seem the happy ones.
Author: Anonymous (Merced County)
Posted: 10/01/2018 @ 9:33 am
To the one with an disobedient behavior. Find another doctor or go to the hospital to find one there.
Author: Anonymous (Merced County)
Posted: 10/03/2018 @ 10:38 pm
If your doctor is treating her wrong just go to a hospital and they can find a doctor for you that would treat client better.