Superior Court, Connecticut - New London, Ga 21 At Norwich, Housing Specialist Housing Specialist | LANDLORD/TENANT ASSISTANCE information provided by: United Way of Connecticut

Superior Court's Housing Specialists provide information and adjudicate housing evictions. Note: Court staff cannot provide advice for any other type of housing issue.
M-F: 9am-5pm

Record last updated: Jun 16 2014 9:31AM
Add To Favorites In PHR

Edit This Listing »


  • One Courthouse Square
    Norwich, CT 06360
    View Map

Phone Numbers

  • Voice
    (860) 889-7338

Web Site

Other Topics That May Be Useful

  based on review(s)
Rate This Agency


Save Review   Cancel

All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.

User Reviews


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions