Edit This Listing »


Information provided by: United Way of Connecticut

Household hazardous waste (HHW) collection program enables residents to safely dispose of hazardous materials in an environmentally sound manner. Common HHW includes oil-based paints and thinners, pool chemicals, pesticides, garden fertilizers and weed killers, mercury fever thermometers, gasoline, batteries, and other items.

Additional phone numbers:
(860) 644-2511 ext. 343  Note: South Windsor
(860) 684-3448  Note: Stafford
(860) 870-3500  Note: Vernon
  • Address 263 Olcott Street
    Manchester, CT 06040
    Get Directions
  • Phone 860-652-7790 Voice
  • Phone 860-228-2871 Voice
  • Phone 860-295-6218 Voice
  • Phone 860-647-3257 Voice
  • HoursHours vary
  • Area(s) Served:CT - East Glastonbury, Glastonbury, Vernon Rockville, Vernon, Amston, Somersville, South Glastonbury, Manchester, Somers, Hebron, Stafford Springs, Marlborough, Stafford, Staffordville, East Windsor Hill, South Windsor
  • Fees:No fee
  • Application Process:Call town of residence for collection schedule and for information on items that are accepted for disposal
  • Eligibility Requirements:Resident of Glastonbury, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, Somers, South Windsor, Stafford or Vernon

Other Topics That May Be Useful

  based on review(s)
Rate This Agency


Save Review   Cancel

All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.

User Reviews

There are no reviews for this agency yet.

Record last updated: Oct 24 2019 9:58AM